Friday, June 03, 2005

 

My name is Troy and I am...

This morning at 4:00am the baby woke early and my wife told me to go continue sleeping in another bed while she tended to him. As I walk (stumble?) to the other room I pass my computer, so I check my RSS feeds and e-mail.

Sad.Sad.Sad. I am sure that even the people of the world that have RSS running through their veins during the day (Scoble are you there?) have better things to do at 4:00am

Hello, my name is Troy and I am an information addict.

Comments:
hello troy. my name is greeny. i was an information addict. i deleted my rss reader. i became a bummer wholic. i reinstalled my rss reader. hooray. i'm back to an info addict.
 
We are all friends here :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]